The Divi College theme comes with 2 zipped files after purchase: divi-college.zip (child theme), divi-college-supplemental.zip (JSON file). Everything you need to get your school, college or university site running is embedded within those 2 zipped files. All you have to do is follow the steps listed below and your website is ready to go:
- First, ensure Divi is installed as the main theme on your WordPress dashboard. If you don’t have this installed you can do this, head to the “Appearance” menu, and choose “Themes.”
- After this, click “Add New” and then further click “Upload Theme”, and then again click “Choose File”. It would open your system’s dialog box.
- Now browse and upload the Divi theme to install and activate it.
- Now browse the child theme file: divi-college.zip on your computer and then click on “Install” and then “Activate”.
- That’s it; you’ve successfully installed the Divi College theme.
ONE TIME, EASY & FAST INSTALL!!!
There are tons of page templates provided with the Divi College child theme. All these can be be imported to the Divi Theme Builder using the JSON file (divi-college.json) found in the divi-college-supplemental.zip with the simple click of a button.
Navigate to the Divi Theme Builder and click on portability icon (arrow up, arrow down) at the tail right of the Divi Theme Builder panel:
To do this easily, firstly go the WordPress pages section and create the pages you would like to use on your site.
Once this is done setting up your newly created pages to using the Divi College theme is pretty much easy. Just as we have done before with the Homepage, we simply click on the settings tab for the page template we would like to use and point them to the existing pages we have created in our WordPress pages section like so: